Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Fair Fun...


Yep! Family Night at the fair. SOoooo Much FUN!! We saw cows from all the dairies I have been working at, pet and fed pigs and sheep, ate insanely fatty delicious food and my favorite: went on most all the fair rides with my siblings and felt so so so sick. I'd say I am a trooper. Can you believe those gunnysack slides are even more amazing when you are older, you shoot like a bullet...so much fun! I totally loved the great kern county fair.
Me and the cow
Cameron and a cow
Funky fun house
Jennie and I petting the pigNot so sure about this feeding a pig thing...I so thought he would bite right through the water bottle.Three lamb girls getting ready for our first ride...holy moly the rush!This sheep just stuck it's head out to be touched... weird, but ok

3 comments:

The Bertagnoles said...

Okay skinny!!! You can hand over any of your "big" clothes any time now! Every time I see you I think you are skinnier! I think Im growing the opposite way. :/ HMMM! How much longer do we have you here in Bakersfield? We have to go out one time before you go!!

Lambini said...

whatever!! U are so skinny wendy! It's all about the right angle for the camera. We so need to hang when I get back next week from md, ok?

The Lamb Family said...

I love the picture of the cow and Cameron; lol. See you in couple of weeks;)