Sunday, September 14, 2008
multifunctional
So apparently I'm a multifunctional employee. After probably 5 years, with the phone instruction of my brother about where gears are, and the help of a mechanic to help jump the dead battery, I was able to drive a truck again. On this rare occasion that I was of no use sitting in a scale house, but my skills were of use to haul feed from one field to a dairy 6 miles away...I jumped at the opportunity. Here's me and my "barney" truck, as the mechanic called it, apparently I got crazy dirty spraying it off (see pic). I liked it just fine...it was most exciting driving on I-5 for 4 miles between the field and dairy. Who knows, maybe you'll see me on your travels one day....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You have got some fabulous skills! Kenny Chesney should sing a song about you: "I think your corn-hauling truck is sexy".
Post a Comment