I made it! I am here in the Baltimore area and have survived a partial week of orientation. I feel overwhelmed, inadequate, and unprepared...but i am here and persevering. I am a trooper! The charm city does however bring rays of sunshine, and I am not talking about the weather. My roomie is especially delightful and has been making the transition to both nursing and the east coast much much more exciting. In the past week, I found, trader joes, costco, linens and things (they are going out of business...so go get the sales!!), ikea, my way to the shuttle stop, etc. At work, I have just been intro-ed to the department with lovely co-workers and staff...It will be a steep curve to aspire to be part of their number one rating for the last 18 years, but I can do it!!
Here are the charms I've had this week:
Gals

Cheery with charm city in the back

ED newbies!

Our staff and the new cohort...woop woop!

Getting ready to jump off the heli-pad from the hospital...we are soo goofy!

Newbies atop the dome

The four of us

SO far, so good. It's just frigid cold here. I can't wait to hit up DC etc....more to come on that adventure!
1 comment:
You are going to be such a great nurse. It is going to seem so overwhelming and thats normal... you'll catch on soon enough. I am so jealous of the gorgeous orange leaves out your window. It's so east coast!
Post a Comment