Sunday, May 18, 2008

sTanFord & sF...

So I went to california for a whirlwind weekend. Went to ben forrest's wedding luncheon, then to chinatown, ca and found the flat fortune cookies MMmmm...then ate burmese food, and watched jacob dylan (bob dylan's son) at a local venue. When it was all said and done day one in sf ended up lasting 25hrs sin sleep. Boy did i ever miss my bed. Two more days in palo alto, ca...churching it up and then the interview. I have been a wreck thinking about making decisions ever since i got to ca. sigh...hopefully with prayer i'll be able to cope better. until then..here's some photos of oakland temple, chinatown, california street, and maiden lane(like the one in ny..ahhhhh).







2 comments:

Jay-Dub said...

So glad you found your flat fortune cookies. I think you spent 18 months in NY china town looking for them. Welcome back to the West Coast. Nice pics of the Oakland temple! Say hey to Davy for me.

Sassy Sis--Saundra said...

Have you heard back from Stanford?