Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Graduation Day

So much to say. I had a pinning ceremony in times square with breakfast with my folks before the graduation at Mary Poppin's Theater. There, a stupid guy boosted my purse and later I found out he charged $1700 charged on my credit cards+ my ipod was in his possession. I walked up the microphone after the ceremony and asked people to look for my dolce and gabbana (of course fake) purse...then told them that I needed it b/c it my tickets to graduate in it. After that announcement and hum drum, some guy found it in a bathroom, with some stuff in it. I remained calm..the makings of a Critical Care Nurse..BRING ON THE STRESS I CAN TAKE IT!!! I then enjoyed calling credit cards up until i walked for graduation. For a positive spin: THE NANNY, Fran! she came, and she was an amazing speaker. All in All purple NYU sayanora! I am done!!! Now I just have to decide whether John Hopkins, Stanford, or NYC is where I need to be for work. Alas...GRAD DAY 2008 was great. Ate good food, took mom and dad around the city and well, just had a good day despite my purse drama.
Allison, Young, and I at the pinning ceremony.Laraine, Young, and I
Rochelle, Allison, and I
Mom pinning me (with an earring..lol) I guess I was supposed to buy the pin...we'll see if it's really worth buying.
Dad and I
Sonya, Ro, and Me
My first clinical instructor Sharon...she is so nice.
Shira/Stephanie my health assessment partner in crime. Man did i ever LOVE HER ACCENT..it truly made me laugh all the time...I LOVE JErsey Accents!
Ro, Fidel(most hilarious adult instructor ever!), Michelle(Community instructor), Me, and Rosana
Dad, Ro, Elvina, and Young (this picture was taken post boost of purse-pre walking of graduation..these girls are AMAZING supports~~I'm so going to miss them!)
So here i am, my eyes literally look like they are popping out of my head..lol. I have two phones, two credit card companies..and I literally was standing behind the curtain alternating between each phone trying to cancel cards...joy! I am so crazy!
Down to one phone now...
Still on the phone, Young, Ro, Me, Elvina, Allison, and Jully's eyes.
Jully and Young waiting to graduate
Ro and Me post phone calls, and pre-walk
Walking in my purple tent
Coming down the stairs in my purple tent
Ro and Me post grad..THANK HEAVENS!
Graduate in Time Square...I didn't plan the OMFG in the background...lol
Ro and Me
Me, Ro, Allyson, Young, and Jully post graduation lunch at Tony's di napoli
Mom and Dad with purple people eater
Mom and Dad rockin the Subway of NY!

1 comment:

Jay-Dub said...

What an exciting day! Congrats! (Lost purse sounds so familiar...Father's day weekend...2005?)