

So my roommate brittany and I in an effort to maintain sociality in society decided to hit up the regional singles event for singles in the area. We met many interesting people, from connecticut, delaware, DC, baltimore, and Jersey. It was rainy and after getting lost on our way to the tippy top of manhattan, due to an error of copy and paste on hopstop.com~i take full blame, needless to say, we arrived, slightly wet, frazzled and well "oh so pretty".
We attempted the social activity, but failed. Our beds offered a little more promising excitement. Later we headed to the the banquet/dance. It was delicious, again, interesting people, and dancing!! we all know how i feel about those apple bottom jeans....don't get me started, 'cause I probably won't stop. :D alas, interesting day. *sigh*

2 comments:
Sounds like you are living it up there in NYC!! :} Hope it is all as fun as it sounds.
Sounds like fun, Kristi. I finally posted a picture of myself, so check out my blog=)
Post a Comment