View Larger Map
So today brittany and I decided to be so smart...it's our First day of spring break...so we vedged around the casa for most the day. We lolligagged on facebook, chatted, talked to people and then decided to gorge ourselves with starbursts and chocolate chip cookies. After all that...brittany decides to drag me to go run with her. After starting the run, she mentions she would do 7 miles...HOLY HECK!! WHa!?!? Being the dedicated running companion, i figured i'd knock out after 3 miles and want to go back...however, I like to push and make things more eventful. So i told brittany we should go crosstown. Man was that ever joyous, bobbing and weaving around people, cars, busses, lights, and bikers I'd say we almost made ourselves sick, oh wait, yes we did. Who would have thought running with cookies and starbursts would make for a bad run, eh? So we ventured back down the west side highway..both with ipods in. We lost eachother with less than 1 mile to go b/c we didn't pay attention to which way the other was running. we landed at our target: 2 Gold st 9.6miles later...What the heckl were we thinking? sore legs and blisters in all. So that was day one, I wonder what day two will hold.

2 comments:
Good job! By the way... Do you have any cookies left over? It sounds really good right now;)
Crazy girl!! I should try living off of cookies and starbursts, maybe then I could run 9.6 miles!!!
Post a Comment