Sunday, March 30, 2008
The CAR SHOW NY!
I got to hit up the car show this past weekend in NYC. CAN WE SAY I THINK I DIG CARS SO VERY MUCH!?!?? It's true. Something about 'em...*sigh*
MY CAR...WHEN I LIVE SOMEWHERE THAT I CAN HAVE ONE!!! Corolla S...fully loaded, sweet sound system, spoiler, tint..the WORKS! That first pay check will be great!
FUNKY CHRYSTLER ECO VOYAGER-I absolutely loved the FRONT!
Two butts! awesome right? hmmm
The new honda car EXCLUSIVE TO SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA IN SUMMER due to some fuel pump availability thingy
Me next to some white van concept car that had rear facing seats. I thought they did this idea before?
The orange crush!
Ashton Martin, eat your heart out!
SUV. I seem to have a huge interest in big cars (exception: corolla)...I blame my upbringing for reminding me about car seats...lol (jokes!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Dang Kristi, how come you get to go to a car show? That's one thing I'd like to see... CARS.
You and your bubble cars...
I'm glad that you "Dig cars so very much."
Nice edit! :)
Post a Comment