Here it is, the piece of junk that's battery lasts enough to get me to school and home, but OH..if I actually use it, DEAD before I reach my front door! Who would have thought that such a contraption could cause havoc in my life.
Say for instance I was walking down the street and got a phone call from a nursing recruiter, and "Beep, beep-silence" it died!! What would I do? Would it be a narrowing process for hospitals? Would I then be able to decide my future? sheesh. Alas, here she lies, the beauty of a phone, simply waiting for the right moment to chime it's silly tune and grace me with a call from a dear friend, and then "beep, beep-silence". . . I seriously hope this doesn't happen when I am talking to one of you, but if it does, wait like 2 minutes, she'll be up and running again (assuming charger is within reach). Sigh! I love technology!

3 comments:
Go buy a new battery. :)
Ha ha! Good 'ol Motorolas. (I can blame my infrequent calls on your phone. yeah!) I totally try to call you all the time and get cut off. You should get that fixed...
Time to invest in a new one huh? Maybe with your increase in salary in a few weeks you will be able to afford one. :}
Post a Comment