This was a joyous experience. Tonight we went up to Scott and Peter (from SD) to have crepes and watch a part of the OSCARS. It was really quite fun, visiting old friends, catching up on life, talking about future plans..etc. It felt really comfortable to be near people I actually have known for quite awhile and have known me through all different times/seasons/etc. I guess it's hard to find that here in NY, but I am working on it. Socialization endeavor has now begun. . . watch out NYC. . . here I am!
Sunday, February 24, 2008
Commuting f-u-n
This was a joyous experience. Tonight we went up to Scott and Peter (from SD) to have crepes and watch a part of the OSCARS. It was really quite fun, visiting old friends, catching up on life, talking about future plans..etc. It felt really comfortable to be near people I actually have known for quite awhile and have known me through all different times/seasons/etc. I guess it's hard to find that here in NY, but I am working on it. Socialization endeavor has now begun. . . watch out NYC. . . here I am!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Did you cut your hair?
haha, it looks like i did, but I didn't. That's funny, I never thought of that. I wrap my scarf around my noggin' and wha-la...it looks like i did a major choppage
Post a Comment