So this past two weeks went by so fast. Devin and I flew in to LA and went straight to the LDS LA Temple (moregoodfoundation.org) I was able to go through the temple for the first time. It was such a great experience to have my family there.
Then the fun began, we went to Bako to hang with the Fam! We had Christmas and it was very exciting to have all the family although one was missing, one brother on a mission in Mexico, but we had the opportunity to talk with him on the phone. It was nice to have Devin there too. Fun stuff!
We were traveling bees, running to valencia, san diego, and back and forth from LAX it was quite the adventure for a small break. However, I LOVED every minute of it.
When I got back I was able to go do a session at the Washington DC temple. It was very sweet! Then, the next day I went to see the last day of the festival of lights with a good from from church...It was beautiful!!
Hooray for vacation!

1 comment:
Kristen told me you were endowed! That is so wonderful!
Post a Comment