Sunday, November 29, 2009

Randoms of the Fall

Fall Favorites...Sometimes you just have to sum up great things that happen in a season...

Like:

Finding my favorite popsicle that I can't remember where I took this or where I found it, but I crave it and can't find it in any grocery stores in Baltimore. It is, however, at one market near my old apt in NY.... but that is too far for this greatness ( any tips, info, or sitings of this splendor, please email! )
My first Charcoal art, inspired by my studying roomie:
My roommate's awesome Bday to PFChangs....MMmmm
Kristen totally picked me up post work on National Eat a Cheeseburger Day and we hit this up on the way home. MMMmmm (It's no IN-n-OUt, but it'll do)
The creation of the Soap Box has been a hit in our home...feel free to hop up and explain yourself...
The discovery of a ridiculous item while Devin and I were registering, and the craze that it causes...
Coming across a fun Bird Clock that chirps every out with the particular bird song. Awesome!
Sending my roommate dressed up out the door to a Ward Halloween Activity! Can you guess what she is?
Arriving at work with no one patient on the floor, and an empty waiting room at the hospital = HEAVEN! When does that ever happen : NEVER! Beautiful, just Beautiful
Decorating our Christmas Tree prior to Thanksgiving. Never done it this early, but awesome!
Fall fun festivities and finds of 2009...wonder if it'll be like this next year in Boston... :)

2 comments:

*Elizabeth* said...

I have something to say on almost every picture..like we used to own that bird clock...

but really - I NEED a Soap Box...that is awesome. That was the name of my blog....I recently changed it - but I might change it back. You are great!

Emily said...

Love it! We had that bird clock in college. One of my roommates bought it for her mom and we used it until she gave it to her (: I loved it! Good job on the charcol-- I can totally tell it's Kristen (: