Saturday, October 10, 2009

Apple Picking and a return to Walden Pond

It was a great day of surprises. I was able to go apple picking at Phil's Apple Orchard outside Boston. Deliciousness!! Then we went back and took a turn around the pond, as it was not raining this time, and the leaves were starting to show a variety of colors. We scarfed down our freshly picked apples and took off for an adventure.





Devin tried to grab a peach (out of season) from a tree that was all by it's lonesome...He touched it, then it fell squishy an plopped on his back. So hilarious! I'm still laughing...
Devin's new dr attire

Walden Pond: This was the exact view I was looking at prior to Devin's proposal.
Gorgeous colors!

Some random train tracks on the side of the Pond trail, made for a fun pit stop in our trail adventure




Deliciousness...MMmmmmMMMmmm

No comments: