Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Important dates in life...

Some might say the day you graduated high school, your baptism, your first kiss, first day of college, graduation of college, your wedding day, the day your first child is born, or the day you started your real career as the most important dates in life....


OH BUT I WOULD LIKE TO ADD:

The day you get an Iphone to the list...it's really life altering....

(after deep thought and consideration, the roomie achieved this milestone!!~ Congrats Kristen!)

3 comments:

Mark Weinberg said...

Totally agreed. July 4, 2009 is the day I got mine. I plan on celebrating it every year. I think fireworks will be appropriate.

Anonymous said...

Haha kristi!! I have one too, my life really hasn't changed though...

Amber said...

I know... it's amazing how attached we are to this little electronic device. It's really really great though- I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to live without it (and my gps) in Mexico.