Saturday, June 20, 2009

Vacation to Boston/Arizona June 2009

So we started out Boston for a few, then to AZ for a family reunion...Lots of traveling and much needed time away from work. In Harvard Yard..
I'm looking slightly ridiculous, but in Ivy League Yard, nonetheless
First YEar ResidEncy..Here he goes...
Boston LDS Chapel that burned :(
Up early, early...waiting for the subway
Leaving Boston
Flagstaff to visit Shawna
Flagstaff....why not another pic
This is what the kids play with...

This is what the parents play with...Iphone
Making potatoe Salad
With the sisters and Neice
"kimmie" as alexis says, on the cable cart
Me just finishing my sweet ride
D first flight in the 182

Hangin in the Hanger

7 comments:

The Bertagnoles said...

How fun!!!! Glad you got to have some time away with the ones you love! :}

Maria Johnson said...

Fun! Are you going to marry him......? ;) Love you girl!

rachel said...

Sorry, that comment was from rachel, not my sister. She signed on on my computer and forgot to sign out. Oooops!

Sassy Sis--Saundra said...

So fun! Wish you could've stayed longer :(.

Lambini said...

yes it was a fun vacation.

Rachel: ??
Saundra: Yes, I know. I enjoyed it. I'll have to come visit or something like that.

Nathan and Carolyn said...

Hey girl!! You look great!

Chad and Lesha said...

looks like you had so much fun. It was great talking to you the other day. Your the cutest...