Saturday, May 9, 2009

Family Fun

D and I were able to go to Ca this past week for birthday parties, shoe's wedding, and family fun. I tell ya, cross country flights are MUCH better when you know the person sitting next to you. So much fun!

Here are Lexi and Caylee on their 1st and 2nd year birthdays!!






Meet Devin...

Davie's wedding up in los altos, ca was fun! We were able to see many ppl from the great SD life. Davie and Sophie looked so happy! Congrats to them!






Fun times with the fam...

4 comments:

The Bertagnoles said...

It was fun seeing you and meeting Devin. Two thumbs up for this one!! :}

rachel said...

Fun with the fam and a cute new boy toy....sounds good to me! :) You're darling! I'm still planning on being in DC for about 2 weeks in early July and within the next few weeks I'll be figuring out if I'll be making a permanent move or not. I miss you!

Chad and Lesha said...

so cute. I miss everyone. Bye the way your blog is super cute... I'm so happy your having fun. Tell Devin I said congrats on his graduation tomorrow.

Bournes said...

I finally found your blog :) FINALLY! PHEW. I'm still out of town...this vacation never ends, but when I get back I want to see you. You and Devin look great together :) Hope everythings cool in Baltimore. See ya soon.