
Here's a shout out and thank you to the girl from Delaware state that shared her gummy bears with me on our chinatown bus ride to the city.

I met Nor as I stepped off the chinatown bus on 34th street and was attempting to adjust my bag over my shoulder to put my hood on and gloves to protect me from the frigid NY air. Nor was a man who, as I was walking to the subway hole continued a conversation with me, walking ever so close to me that as I side stepped him, he continued to move closer...creepy, yes. He asked if I wanted a cup of coffee, BOLD, I thought for this 40 something year old, I quickly denied him the offer and after a few more questions and answers he continued on. I was definitely impressed by his immediate stalk and walk appeal...that takes courage, good luck Nor in ur future attempts. NY-ers never cease to amaze me.
OMy my..I caught the glimpse of my friends engagement ring as she was putting her keys into her lock outside her building in ny and almost died, it's was huge, Ny-ers!! Congrats bert.
I was able to catch up with Bert and leonard, code names for two amazing gals in the nyc. Friday, I went to meet up with friends ice skating and was surprised by 3 racoons jumping out at me in central park. I screamed like a little girl!Leo and I post her ice skating adventure
Then finally meeting up with two friends from SD now living in NYC... Their hospitality of couch and shower was much appreciated.On saturday there was the clinton st baking company. I waited 2 hours for their pancakes. WHO IS THAT NUTS?! apparently me! Here's leonard and I preparing to eat blueberry goodness...
Blueberry goodness from Clinton St. Baking Co. SOOOOooo yummy
I also went to get my hair cut from my main guy in chinatown, oh I love him! lol. Peter is the Man!
I was talking to my roommate kme on the phone and she wanted to see how the hair turned out, so i stopped at a mirror while at muji...this was a fun pic that i'm sure ppl were like, "wha?"
I got back to bmore at 230a and got off the bus with possible 3 other ppl. One of which walked ever so slowly and asked me about where I live, yada yada...Just recently experiencing this in nyc i slowed m pace to my car and started asking him the questions. he mentioned he was thinking of staying at the hotel nearby, which quickly I declared: "good luck" waved and stopped in my tracks to look for my keys, which are always lost in my bag. He continued on...i paused and watched him walk far enough away before bolting to my car and turning it on. Ppl are crazy! crazy!
All in all it was a busy busy weekend. I remembered how much walking one does in ny...sigh
So that's my weekend in a nutshell.

3 comments:
I dig your new haircut!
Too fun! I really miss the East Coast and I'm so glad it's suiting you :) PS - love, love, love, love, love, love, love your new hair!!!!!!
Holy cuteness...I love your new haircut!!! Who's this guy you went to in Chinatown??? I can't believe you would be withholding this treasured information from your favorite NYC roommie!!!
Post a Comment