-we went
-we basked
-we ate, boy did we eat
-we tanned
-we visited
-we bartered
-we purchased...Sigh...it was AMAZING!
Here we just arrived in long beach ready to board the sapphire princess for 7 days of complete heaven...
first picture of heaven on our sail away party
Dinner entertainment

Another piece of Heaven

I'm ready to hit the beach: cookies? check. swimsuit? check. fruit loops? check.
the girls getting a little out of hand in matzalan
Thank you D for the drinks!

this is proof of what they dump in the ocean, think about that the next time you get a little "salt water" in your mouth from a wave.

CAbo...here we come!!!! Jet ski's await!

stretching out after breakfast
Niece and brother looking happy, right now :D
Deck of heaven...gotta love deck 7!

P-dawg holding on to the party animals...what time did you go to bed ladies??
let's say goodbye to the calypso pool...sniffle sniffle
Les and I trying to work off the all you can eat buffets...9 rounds around deck 7/8 equals 3miles, phew!
A little fun with the many many mirrors
bradalini and P-dawg pinging it up
K-ber and me getting ready to devour our lobster.
Just one of those, "THANK YOU" moments!
I'm on VACATION!
Matzalan holds cliff divers....wha?
matzalan...EAT YOUR HEART OUT!
Rack-attack and I getting ready to head to our next paradise destination
kimbers and C-ron saying goodbye to puerto vallarta
g-rat and his sombrero leaving puerto vallarta
formal night with a sunset=sublime
What the h???? I woke up, got service as the boat cruised into LA and this is what my phone said about baltimore...(keep in mind that I WAS in 80+ weather)

8 comments:
Thats it, Im going on a cruise right now!! It looks like you guys had an awesome time. Im so happy you all got to go. What a fun family vacation!!
oh yes... I didn't want to leave that boat! The weather was SOOO nice... loved the sun!
Too fun! I'm planning a cruise for the summer so I may be chatting you up soon for some tips :) You should come! Let's get some of the old La Jolla gang together!!! I miss you gal, you're darling!
these pictures are too small. It looks like a bunch of tiny pixies went on a voyage.
I loved your pics and synopsis of the trip!! What a blast! Look at that sunshine on your pretty face, girl. Alas...0 degrees in Baltimore...!!!!
Celoso!
rach: yes, I'm up for another...lemme know :D
brig: pixies? paleeease! It's small pics for quick upload. aka: my laziness...i'll look into it for further blogging action.
kristen: yes, 0 degrees...don't remind me..egh!
william: see what you are missing in the US
It was awesome! Let's go again and gain some more;) haha
Post a Comment