
7 runs from the streets to various hospitals in the area kept me on my toes for what exactly happens from an emergency call to how one gets to the hospital. Let's just say, there were some "cuttings", "difficulty breathings", "I'm sick", "homeless", "car accidents" yada yada. All in all very eventful. I also learned new words: "Hopkins Inn", "Hobo Hilton", and other interesting names that homeless use for hospitals. It really amazes me how when it's rainy out, the number of homeless that say they have key words: chest pain, shortness of breath in order to get a nice meal and warm bed for the night. The system seems broken. Please fix it!

3 comments:
Fix it! It's going to need a complete overhaul! I hate to break it to you but if the government decides to take over it is only going to get worse.
Don't worry... Obama is coming soon and he will fix everything. I learned when I worked at juvi that parents would often call an ambulance when they went into labor since they didn't have a car to get to the hospital (they could have taken a cab- but that would cost money) so I get to pay for their ride. Pretty smart- I don't think I would think of it. ;)
Sounds like a busy girl;) Can't wait to see you in January!
and... I can't wait to go on our cruise so we can gain tons of weight!
Post a Comment