Just Part of the Harbor in Baltimore from a great view in Fed Hill..Just standing ... and freezing Yes, apparently that's trapeze school and sand volleyball courts...SAAaaweeet! I decided to drive the boat backwards...genius ideaIt's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...YEA!!!
Hey...I wanna move to Boston! A lil jealous. I was wondering what you've been up to! Found your lovely blog linked on another... Hope things are well. Tell Bev hi too.
Hey! I found you thanks to the HILARIOUS blog link you sent me. :)
There's definitely something lovely about Baltimore's harbor. That was the highlight of the Baltimore Marathon route to be sure. Or the ghetto. The ghetto was also nice to run through. ha!
Has your blog always been public? Seems I would have come across it through SD peeps...
4 comments:
WOW SO PRETTY!!!
Hey...I wanna move to Boston! A lil jealous. I was wondering what you've been up to! Found your lovely blog linked on another... Hope things are well. Tell Bev hi too.
www.dougandlizzy.blogspot.com
So pretty! Looks like lots of fun.
Hey! I found you thanks to the HILARIOUS blog link you sent me. :)
There's definitely something lovely about Baltimore's harbor. That was the highlight of the Baltimore Marathon route to be sure. Or the ghetto. The ghetto was also nice to run through. ha!
Has your blog always been public? Seems I would have come across it through SD peeps...
Post a Comment