Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween + Fall + 1st Day in MD

So my blogging is a little out of order, but I have the pics now so I thought I'd try to share. Halloween was sure eventful. Kristen, Novelia, and I scrambled to make costumes in less than an hour after work...it turned out quite a treat. Novelia, a witch, Kristen a very nicely done s'more, and me a Dr. Seuss character. We then shot out to the barn dance: a MD/VA/DC mix of social madness. It was a blast! Thanks gals!
Some of the ladies
Another shot of the gals
Here's Kristen (left), my roommate, and Lindsay (right) the gals who let me take over her room to live
My Dr. Seuss Outfit
This is the most hilarious photo ever. I couldn't get in the car, and then when I did...I couldn't really see or turn my head...I thought slouching would work, but nope! In the pic was attempting to read the directions to put them into Gina aka my GPS. After getting about 1 mile down the road and having some guys honk until I rolled down the window asking me what I was dressed as...I decided, time to take the waterbottle inside my hair out for my drive. It was so fun!!
The sparklies!!
Tada!
Here's my first night in MD. I literally just walked in the door from the airplane and plopped down. JET LAG baby!
And today Nov 1st was the best shot of the tree right outside my balcony. GORGEOUS orangy, yellowy, reddy, greeny, purply madness is hitting the Bmore area...fall. But don't get too upset, I have to deal with being FREAKING FREEZING..so please remember to remind me of what I am missing :D

2 comments:

The Bertagnoles said...

Looks like you are having a great time! Im sure things will come together soon, when its not ALL new to you. Im so happy for you to be out there living a dream!!

The Lamb Family said...

Wow, how long did your hair take? YOu are crazy! How much of hair products did you use?!?!