Being home gives me lots of time to catch up with my ever aware high school siblings. They are teaching me: the newest "slang" words , how somehow high school this year has the hottest girls/guys than last year especially in 4th period, how to use the DVR with minimal error to avoid conflict, hot to read books aka: the twilight series, how to drive a golf cart and slide it sideways, how to ride a ripstik, how to eat the hottest chiles ever, and how to pick a garden with the ripest zucchini. It's been a great learning experience, and I am sure there is more to learn... I'm a non-student still craving the student life...when will I learn?!
A dual, RZR vs. Golf cart...

We are a parking lot in front of our house, even for an occasional plane...

I've picked up a great deal of sewing...not by choice, but by boredom.

How to make salsa the ideal way, Garrett teaches me his wisdom:

Jennie shows me how she eats with her mouth open, always:

Here's how big our zucchini can get:

Family Fun at Don Pericos, the BEST MEXICAN restaurant around:

The high school informatives:
No comments:
Post a Comment